Punjabi classes for this semester got under way yesterday(January 6) at Simon Fraser University’s Surrey Centre Campus. The Course is called Language 148. There are two class times: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 AM to 12:20 and on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4 PM to 6:20 PM. There is still room for more students in both of these sections. I would like to urge all of the well wishers of Punjabi and the Indo-Canadian media to encourage more student participation in both of these classes. Punjabi Language Education Association (PLEA Canada ) has worked very hard to get Punjabi classes going at SFU’s Surrey Campus. Let’s now try to make them successful. These classes are aimed at beginners-students who have no or little knowledge of Punjabi. Thanks.
- International Mother Language Day (Feb. 28, 2015)
- PLEA’s 15th Annual International Mother Language Day Pictures
- PLEA’s 15th Annual International Mother Language Day Celebration
- PLEA’s 14th Annual International Mother Language Day Celebration – Pictures
- PLEA’s 14th Annual International Mother Language Day Celebration
Selected PLEA Correspondence